Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Friday Night Camp Out
Friday night after a long week, Don decided that he wanted to stay in and watch a movie and order take out... we went to Best Buy and bought Swiss Family Robinson... I forgot how much I liked that movie. What a blast from the past it was, Harrison really enjoyed the movie, and how could he not, it has all of his favorite things in it...PIRATES, ANIMALS of all kinds, and the OCEAN! Before we started the movie we thought we would build a tent or as the men in my life so politely told me it is not a TENT, it is a FORT! We had so much fun and we all fell asleep in the FORT. I guess life really is about the little things! Here are a few pictures of our camp out.
Don and Harrison making the tent that was as almost as big as the whole living room
Say cheese for Mommy!
Harrison and Mommy in the tent taking the famous self-portrait!
Family Self Portrait
Don and Harrison in the tent intently watching the movie-look how they are sitting the same way- Harrison is a mini-Don!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys could not be any cuter. Seriously...I love it!
ya'll are such great parents!
Post a Comment