Saturday, August 2, 2008

Should I Worry?

Soooooooo......... Should i be worried because my perfectly perfect little boy had a little too much fun wearing my sister-in-law Brooke's shoes?
And i don't mean just some o' flip flop that was laying around... i mean a full fledged WOMAN shoe...to be exact i believe that they were
RED STILETTO HEELS
I mean the little man ran better in these things than i could even begin to walk in them! I really think he was just infatuated by them because lets face it...those of you who know me know that those shoes would never be found in my closet...i am what you call a flip flop connoisseur....if it flips and flops then i am pretty sure it is in my closet.... poor thing he probably didn't even know that any other type of shoe existed for girls!
Oh well... it made for good pics and now i have something to show his future wife! HA HA HA! I can't wait..can you just see his face when i pull these bad boys out to show the future love of his life! Hope get as good of laugh as we did taking them and watching him in them ;)


In his Aunt Brooke's heels and his underwear no less! He is such a ham! ;)
He did everything with them that night!
Dancing in the heels!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well his legs do look fantastic in those soes!