This summer we have been so lucky to take several small trips around Texas. Sea World was so much fun! We all loved it... Don and I are not big fans of rides, so this was like the perfect amusement park for us! The shows were all great and we got to see them all and do all the other fun stuff the Sea World had to offer.
We were huge fans of the Shamu show, however--- i remember Shamu being HUGE...don't get me wrong, he was BIG, but not as big as you remember from being a child. The weather was not that bad, you would think July in San Antonio...what were we thinking, but it was not too bad there were misters everywhere and the breeze that day was great. Harrison loved it! The penguins were his favorite. He was so well behaved and we couldn't have asked for a better day.
I am such a nerd! Anything like this that we do with Harrison, i cry at somepoint durring the event... I think about where Don and I started when we got married and found out we were pregnant only 3 months later everything that we went through with our pregnancy.... i really didn't ever think that we would come as far as we have.
So if we are at Sea World, or live shows like Clifford the Big Red Dog, The Backyardigans, or any other place we go or see, I CRY! But i mean i see that little man's smile and his eyes twinkle and it melts my heart! Thats what motherhood is all about right???? Harrison makes my world spin and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I can't wait for all the other adventures that we will take together.....
(that penguin was in almost every picture we took that day!)
SHAMU
No comments:
Post a Comment