Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of Pre K3

OMG! I can not believe Harrison started PRE K on Monday. Where does the time go? He is such a big man now, and believe me, he lets me know! I was all prepared for a break down because he would be in a new class... NO SIR! He walked right in and never looked back... i wasn't even granted a kiss...WHAT? How can this be that my little man who gladly ran across the room to give me a kiss each and every morning since he could walk... would not come and hug or kiss me good bye.... i hung around waiting...with hopes that he would have a change of heart.... NOPE! What? I turned and headed out the door and tears began to roll down my face! My baby is not a baby! Then to make it worse for me, when i returned to pick him up, he started to cry and tell me that "he was not done at big boy school"..... another knife to the heart! He had a fantastic day and now he didn't want to leave to tell me all about it! We finally made it to the car and he was able to tell me about all the fun things he did that day! I just can not believe that i have a little boy that is in PRE-K!

Harrison will have two years of pre-school because of his October birthday, so Don and I have decided that we will keep him at First Baptist this year and use this year to find a school that we want to enroll him in for the last year of PRE-K.

After school we visited Nonie and Papa and Nina and he told them all about his day in big boy school!

Harrison on his first day of Pre K3
Another one mom?
Mom, ENOUGH already!
Harrison and Papa
Harrison and Nonie

4 comments:

khalfman said...

Holy Crap Mindi! He is so freakin cute! Looks just like a Harris...my favorite nose of all!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's such a big boy already!!!!

Mandi said...

time for another baby around the masten house don't ya think? =)

LyndseyS said...

I cannot WAIT to shoot pictures of this handsome little guy!