Sunday, October 19, 2008

More of Harrison's Special Day

After a good time at the Pumpkin patch, we celebrated with Nonie and Papa, Nina and PapDad, Don and me. What a good time we had opening presents, eating cookie cake and playing with Harrison's new presents! I am so glad that we were able to celebrate with Nonie and Papa, and Harrison just adores them both too, so everyone was HAPPY!
Presents from Mommy and Daddy and the cookie cake that I made for my little man!
The cookie cake that I made.... not to bad for my first time.... IT WAS SOOO GOOD and tasted so much better then the Great American Cookie Company!
May all your wishes come true sweet man!

What he wanted the most! Wall-E the robot!
Nonie and Papa got him a bike and he was a speed racer on it! Thanks Nonie and Papa!


1 comment:

khalfman said...

OMG he is so big! & Cute! What a special little boy you have! Im coming to Waco for a week in Dec. and I HAVE to see him!