Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sweet Baby Ethan Visit

Sweet Baby Ethan was born in May to one of my best friends Chrissey Bruggeman and her husband Arthur. Chrissey came back to Texas to have Ethan while her husband is overseas fighting for our freedom. I was so greatful to be able to go to Houston when Ethan was born. Chrissey was such a strong woman, she endured labor all by herself while hubby Art was on the video phone/cell phone the whole time! Chrissey is heading back to North Carolina this week and she made a trip up to Waco from Houston before doing so and I was able to get some good lovin on this little bundle of joy! He is so cute! I can't believe that the next time we see him, he will be Harrisons age probably...so sad, but thankfully via the computer we can watch him grow! Miss them already....

No comments: